What I Accomplished
- Excercised daily, though no running.
- Read and wrote daily
- Took care of weekly and monthly finances
- Hit the few consulting & contracting hours I had
- Did some planning for Handlebar Labs Q1 2015
- Did a couple sales calls/emails
What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
Was a bit of a tricky/odd week so I didn't get as much done as I would like.
- Didn't research the Franchise markets specifically (lead to research of other things)
- Didn't find specific target clients to pursue, though I did find markets to look into/ build content for
- Didn't run at all.
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Excercise Daily
- Read Daily
- Write Daily
- Practice German Daily
- Apply to 3 Elance/Odesk jobs
- Do some contracting work (light week)
- Write down 5 ideas a day
Not a lot planned at this point...
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.