What I Accomplished
- Daily: Read, write, excercise, ideas, Forex
- Contracting hours. I've been working a lot less on the direct hourly stuff lately. Partly due to a need to recharge and partly due to refocusing on educating myself
- Reached out to over 15 companies for HBL marketing. Continued testing on a new product idea. Responses have been low (about 10%). I think this is partly due to the market in general and partly due to who in the market I was pursuing.
- Signed up for Zero to Launch. Excited to work on this program.
Interesting Reading of the Week:
What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
- Not so much one task as my mindset. I've been rather disorganized lately and haven't been getting as much done as I did a few months ago. I think this is due to the transition period I'm going through and trying to determine which path to pursue.
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Daily: Read, write, excercise, Forex trading, ideas
- Contracting hours
- Reach out to 10 companies for HBL (going to spend some time early in week refining copy and working on finding the right customers.
- Biz finances
- Slowly get things together for the Greece trip
- 1 hour daily of Zero to Launch
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.