What I Accomplished
- Daily: Read, write, exercise, Forex
- General contracting work
- Monthly finances
- Caught up on email
Interesting Reading of the Week: Sequel to last week - The People of Spark.
What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
Spent a good amount of time on contract work so I have quite a few things that weren't accomplished (excuse)...
- Didn't do my daily 10 ideas
- Didn't come up with my blog SOP or Forex SOP
- Didn't work on Zero to Launch related things everyday
- Didn't work on IP everyday
- Didn't post my "value add" blog post. I wrote the entire thing and it's sitting in my drafts but I ran into an issue that's been holding me back from publishing it
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Daily: Read, write, exercise, ideas, Forex trading
- Zero to Launch
- Infinite Prosperity (continue review/re-read)
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.