What I Accomplished
- Daily: Read, write, exercise, Forex
- General contracting work (including improving the situation for one project)
- Finally got my hair cut!
Interesting Reading of the Week: Still reading Zero to One.
What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
- Didn't do my daily 10 ideas... any day
- Didn't work on Zero to Launch related things except for one day
- Didn't work on IP at all
- Didn't write my value blog post
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Daily: Read, write, exercise, ideas, Forex trading
- Zero to Launch
- Value add blog post
- Weekly finances
- Travel to MI for Opa's 87th bday
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.