What I Accomplished
Big week back into the swing of things! Took care of a variety of things - contracting work, paying back student loans, read, wrote, and excercised daily.
Booked a trip to Santorini, Greece with Stephanie! Super excited to go.
Interesting Article of the Week: FAQ ON HOW TO BECOME AN IDEA MACHINE
What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
Despite it being a good week back into the bumpin' and grindin' of work I did miss a few things...
- Although I did practice German somewhat, I didn't do it daily
- I didn't work on becoming an "Idea Machine" (10 ideas a day)
- I didn't set my goals for the year or doing any longer term planning... I've been really bad about putting this off.
What I plan to work on Next Week
Busy week coming up!
- Get on the same page about taxes with my clients
- Plenty of contracting work
- Read, write, excercise, practice German, and come up with 10 ideas every day
- Plan and set my goals for the year
- Some sales calls this week
- Trading (Forex)
- Get started on taxes
- Find an excercise routine/system to start on. I've just been doing random excercises without too much focus but want to buckle down and start seeing more results.
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.